Safety & Cleaning
CLEANING : We wipe every product down before packaging, but always recommend that you wipe down before letting your little ones teeth away. Simply hand wash/spot clean using warm water and mild soap and let air dry. Do not soak wooden rings or metal clips in water. Coconut Oil should also be applied on any of our Beech wood products if wood is looking warn.
Recommend to replace every two-three months for sanitary reason.
SAFETY: Desert Baby Goods and their materials are FDA approved, non-toxic, and are free of PVC, lead, latex, phthalates and BPA.
WARNING: This is not a toy. Do not use without full supervision. To avoid a choking hazard, inspect teether before every use and discard if damaged does contain small parts.
USER SAFETY: This teether is to be used under adult supervision at all times for the safety of your baby. Do not put baby to sleep with it. Please inspect for broken parts before each use. Desert Baby Goods cannot be found responsible for any injuries incurred while using our products. Please, be safe! This product does contain small parts and the customer assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the product is used in a safe manner. By purchasing our products, you the buyer, assume all responsibilities and liabilities. Use of this product is entirely at the customer’s own risk.
- Machine wash bibs with like colors in a garment bag or hand wash.
- Wash your bibs with a natural, phosphate free detergent on a gentle cycle.
- Re-shape and hang or lay flat to dry with the fringe facing up.
- If you hand wash, squeeze out water and hang to dry in a shady area.
- Iron well to get it back to looking new & to reseal any seams.
- Washing might change the look of the embellishments & trims.
- Never bleach or tumble dry.
Pacifier Clips: Hand wash with soapy water, wipe off water and let it air dry. Do to sanitary reasons, pacifier clips should be replaced every 2-3 months.